Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Speakers Cruise Free & Hall Family Sing Jingle Bells (badly) 2008

Merry Christmas Eve - Eve

Boy, do I have a hilarious (a-hem) holiday treat you. The whole Hall family attempted to sing Jingle Bells... we had a BLAST. Doesn't sound too pure but we did have fun.

Introducing everyone in the video.

Playing the piano, my aunt Mimi. Seated to the right of her with the Santa hat is my little Jem. Seated to the left of the piano is my Grandpa Bob. Behind Grandpa is my lovely (and extremely good-natured) wife Lanette. Then me. To the left of me is my son Jamey and to the left of Jamey is my son Anthony. Our Standard Poodle "Roxanne" is at Mimi's feet.

Enjoy... and Happy Holidays.


4 comments:

The Susan Levin Agency said...

Daniel,

That is a riot. Good thing you put a disclaimer on it.

Good to meet your family too.

Susan Levin

Anonymous said...

Daniel--

Don't give up the ol' day job!

Merry Christmas, bro. Thanks for everything this year--and next!

Blessings,

Gary Micheloni
gary.micheloni@usa.net

p.s. Google is not making it easy to log into these comments!

Lyndi said...

Seasons Greetings! What a lovely family! Hope the Holidays bring everything you could ever hope for!

Best Wishes
L

Lady Carolyn said...

Happy Holidays Daniel to you and yours. Looks like your family has lots of good holiday cheer. Nice to "meet" your family.
Lady Carolyn