Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, December 26, 2008

Speakers Cruise Free Speakers Cruising The World

If you are skeptical that my Speak on Cruise Ships program doesn't work or that it won't work for you, I want you to pay very close attention this blog over the next couple weeks.

Why?

Because more and more of the Speakers Cruise Free Coaching Club members are being approved to cruise free. And some of them will be posting their experiences as they go here at this blog. Take, for example, Dr. Scott Brown who is on a back to back cruise right now out of Brazil. He's posting regularly so check back often.

Then I just received this report from Club member Liliane Grace who sailed out of New Caledonia in the South Pacific. I reproduce the email below with her permission:

Hi Daniel,

My Rhapsody of the Seas experience was magnificent. I can't remember what I I emailed you from the ship, so here's an update:

On 14/12 I presented a session on French for Beginners - attracted 35 people.
On 15/12 I presented Travel Writing with Impact - attracted 30.
On 17/12 I presented 'Create the Life of your dreams- and attracted 41 people.
I also re-presented French and attracted another 30 people (including a few repeaters).
On 21/12 I presented a session on writing as therapy/to heal relationship with self- attracted 47 people.
On 22/12 I presented a session on increasing immunity to cancer - an introduction to the Demartini Method' and attracted 54 people. I had people sitting on the floor, standing at the back of the room, and even several who said they had wanted to attend but couldn't get into the room as it was so full!

As I walked about the ship I was stopped by passengers numerous times who wanted to thank me for the various sessions. So a very successful cruise from my point of view. (I also sold 98% of the products I brought on board.)

Warm regards, and many thanks again for your support and trust.

Liliane

PS I will have many people registering on your site soon, I think, based on the number who've asked me 'how I did it'! Once I've moved I'll put out a newsletter with details promoting what you offer. I'll also forward your information to the other two guest lecturers who were interested to know about what you do. They are registered with other agencies.


This system does work IF you just get it and act on it.


We already have dozens of people booked for next year and it isn't even the first yet. Keep reading this blog for more success stories or better yet - take action now -- start cruising free in 2009. Here's where the magic begins http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cruise-free.html


I'm so proud of Doc Brown and Liliane and so many other Club members who are cruising free... they did it because they took action, closely followed my advice and are now able to cruise in luxury all over the world just for running their mouths. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to thank Liliane for telling about the titles she uses for her speaking on cruises.

That way giving some inspiration for possible ideas that I might be able to develope and speak about myself.

Because - although I largly depend on speaking in my current occupation, and might even be able to 'Improvise' something to speak about 'On the Spot' - It seems to me that it's important to first have developed altleast one (or more) ideas, or atleast have some sort of 'Game Plan'.

Currently I am not really working on any 'Game Plan' yet, but you never know because I do like Travel and Writing.

All the Best,
To your Happy Inspiration,
HP

http://hpshappytravel.blogspot.com
http://hpshappywriting.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I will be going on our first ever cruise for FREE in Late March of 09 to the Caribbean. I followed Daniel's advise to the "T" and was able to book a "belated honeymoon" and we are so excited.
When I told my husband I was working with Daniel and that I was confident that I could get a cruise for free offering my talents onboard my husband was skeptical.
I shared with complete confidence that it was not a matter of "IF" I could book a cuise but "when". He should know me by now that silly, man...when I am determined, I am determined.
I offered a suggestion to Daniel and cruise line of a "walk-around" on the ship dressed as one of my characters " Marilyn Menopause" for passengers to interact with and have fun along with a destination topic. The cruise ship loved the idea....so the sunny Caribbean here we come.
Hey at least my husband does not have to pack all the extras like Marilyn does.... false eyelashes and rhinestone high heels!
I will keep all of you posted on how the trip unfolds.
Thank you Daniel!
Loree Taylor Jordan