Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Speakers Cruise Free - My Students in my First Onboard Talk

This cruise is completely Brazil focused. The Cruise Compass is distributed in Portuguese and English. They messed up today and sent the Brazilians the compass in English and the Portuguese version to Americans with the Portuguese title of my course INSTEAD of the English subtitle. Needless to say the only people who showed were there because they sat at my table the night before!

This is my first time at this so I don't know to what extent I can make suggestions to the cruise director ... I don't want to come off as pushy but this snafu was a bummer and out of my control!

-Doc Brown

www.speakerscruisefree.com/forex.html
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: