Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 29, 2008

Speakers Cruise Free - Pool Party.jpg

Lot's of sun and a live band attracts folks to the pool area!

I talked to Leo (the cruise director) he had me write up some catchy sentences to get people into my talks. He's going to write them up in English on a special paper inside the Cruise Compass.

Since only a few people came and we want to make this foreign language guest lecturer concept work for Royal Caribbean International I am going to also host a "Portuguese Speaking Club" in the afternoon for all gringos aboard.

I wouldn't normally do this but since my wife isn't with me it keeps me out and about and socially active instead of hiding in my room.

Finally, if you're going to do a presentation don't forget your laptop power cable even if you think it's fully charged...my laptop died halfway through the presentation and I had to RUN to my cabin midway through to get the cable.

All this coming to you cruising free aboard Royal Caribbean International's Splendour of the Seas 1st sea day along the northern Brazilian coast.

-Doc Brown

www.speakerscruisefree.com/forex.html
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: