Subscribe For Updates To This Blog

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Paolo helps me cruise Brazil free!

Paolo is a freind of mine here in Sao Paolo. He and I are going to see if we can get my investing courses marketed in Portuguese here in Brazil.

What I want you to understand is that my doctorate has nothing to do with my guest speaking free cruises out of Santos Brazil this Friday on Royal Caribbean's Splendour of the Seas. I am cruising free because my hobby is speaking foreign language.

I speak Portuguese and that is why I am cruising free. So don't think for a second that you need some advanced degree like my doctorate in finance to do what I am doing... Anybody who is comfortable speaking in a fun way to the public can do this.

Merry Christmas,

-Doc Brown

More about me at:

www.speakerscruisefree.com/forex.htm
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: